BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love...1 litre of joy, pain and tears~

Love..
what is love to you??
consist of alphabets L.O.V.E ~
maybe for..
Lunatic Observation of Vivacious Earthling???
Aaawwwwhhh..
of course not!
love...
i don't know how to say~
it's hard to describe through words,
it's like rojak....mixed with different things, feelings and experiences~
feel it yourself...
with Allah, family, friends, or maybe lovers...
But with love,
this feeling makes me happy,
makes me put all effort in everything I do
and I love myself too..
just the way I am~

love..
it's all about this 1 litre of mixed things
like what I'm feeling right now~

i love someone....and i do love him so much..
i love him with all my heart
love him with all my soul
we've been experienced many things together
and sacrificed many things to make "US" real..
he makes me happy,
he makes me smile everyday,
he makes me miss him when he's away
gives me tons of pain of missing him every single night and day
or misunderstand about something,
and makes me let my tears out
for all the sacrifice, the hardship because of me
or because of him
or makes me sad and sometimes, upset~
the most of all,
he makes me love him unconditionally every single time...

but still, i'm afraid..
i'm afraid to lose him
cause all my feelings left in my heart after the top 3,
(Allah, Rasul and Family)
already given to him~
i don't know why
i'm afraid to love until now~
even though i'd found one,
my other half~

and the most of all..
i'm afraid if this can be the main reason 
that cause me to lose him..
NO!

please Allah.....let our bond lasts for eternity,
let our dreams come true
and bring us to Your "siratul mustaqim"
and make us happy for life~

0 comments: