BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

missing you and loving you out of nothing at all~



yes..i admit that~
i miss my family and him and my hubby a lot...
miss my loved ones a lot,
with my hubby included..
my mum called me this evening..
and she's already make me feel at ease a bit...
love you so much mum~

but him...
he's not calling yet...
i'm waiting like there's no tomorrow here..
he's far away..
separated by the distance and space..
by the south china sea....
i admit,
love makes you like at the top of the world
but to go through it, makes you in so much pain,
like falling down to a floor and hurt yourself..

i'm longing for his voice,
for his smile,
for his gaze while looking at me....
remembering him already made me cry..
aiyaaaaaaaaahhhhhh~

please make him call...
but how???

i should just go to study and focus!
okay...wish me luck!
(and let him call me a.s.a.p...
coz i need him now...)

p/s: and i'm hearing bryan adams-please forgive me...~
.:::please forgive me, i can't stop loving you:::..

0 comments: