BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Moments~


Huwaaahhhhhh!!!!~

I'm so happy this week!
not only sport's day was already ended,
and our division won 2nd place..(ok laahhh!!)
but also my hubby called me several times, in a week! ^_^
i bet he wants to make amend, since he hasn't call me last week, AT ALL!
but i understand though, and know that he's busy training in a Police Training Center in Johore~
well, 
he called me 2 times on Thursday morning + night (it's IPG's sport's day) and Friday night..~
he promised me that he'll try to call on Sunday, since Monday will be our 2nd year anniversary together..^^
he cannot call on workdays, esp Monday coz he would be really busy at that time,
plus the other 1,500 trainees will also want to use the one and only phone booth (HUH!!)~
miss him a lot...miss him a lot!!

exam is also on Monday..~ T_T
aiyark, i'm so scared....
wish me luck!

 

0 comments: