BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

~Lonely and Busy Anniversary..~


Happy 2nd Anniversary...~^^
for what??
it's my hubby to-be and me, a.k.a OUR anniversary for being together!
i suppose to be happy, am I???
yet...I'm not..
I do happy and glad that our relationship is still strong,
and stronger each day~ ^_^
love him so much...
yet, in this beautiful and meaningful day,
i sat my MOCK EXAM...
then my first paper is Language Description..
the KILLER paper...huh~

even though my friends are here with me,
smile and laugh with me, but still...
i feel very lonely..
coz it's not meaningful for me to celebrate our anniversary alone, AGAIN~
he's away rite now..
he did called me yesterday...
wished me HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...
and he said best of luck for the upcoming exam,
do the best, and he'll pray for me...
and told me to take care of myself...
i tried to hold my tears,
yet he said something that made my tears flowing like rain as soon as he said them..~

he said these in Malay..
"LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH,
I'LL DO MY BEST HERE, AND YOU SHOULD DO YOUR BEST TOO..
DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME, JUST BE SAFE FOR ME..
I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING THERE, and....
WAIT FOR ME TO COME HOME, AND I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU.."

i apologized to him for crying again,
for crying like a crybaby..
i know all along..
but now i realized that it's hard for me to find a guy like him ever again...
he's doing my best for his family and me..
and support me to study hard...
i'm thankful for loving someone like him,
and very thankful for having someone like him...

even though it has been a lonely and busy anniversary,
but still..
~I'M THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING..~

p/s: now craving for cake....secret recipe's cake would be delightful, hmmm..~

0 comments: