BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Contest 4??~

Hmmm??? Contest?? Haha..just try it~ cambest ja...
I was tagged by Ummi Nadirah, so try aja laaaaaa...hehehehe

sebagai plengkap syarat,,aku post la jgk ne banner knun... =)
* Empat perkara yang menggambarkan anda...
   -Very sensitive, yet depends on the thing la..
   - Mature enough as a 21 years old girl..
   - Loves serenity..
   -Very hard to fall in love (seriously..the guy who took my heart is very lucky)~

* Empat nama manja...
   - Hanis (Family and Sabahan members)
   - Reen (Jenanians/ Peninsula n Yayasan Sabah friends)
   - Kak (My 2 brothers n my juniors in former school)
   - Nur (good name..hehe)

* Empat perkara baik yang kamu buat hari ini...
   - adviced my friend
   - held myself from bursting my anger (somehow, I pissed off a bit just now)
   - given 4.0 in evaluation..(huhuh)
   -responded kindly to the 'poker face' person that made me upset

* Empat tempat yang nak sangat pergi...
   - Mekah
   -Kedah Darul Aman (My former school in Jitra)
   - Danau Toba (largest volcanic crater lake- wanna see it!)
   - Lembah Danum (The Lost World of Sabah and the oldes forest in the world)

* Empat benda yang wajib bawa bila keluar...
   - Handphone....In case my family n my hubby calls~ =)
   - Kad Pelajar....in case if I want to watch movie, hehe =)
   - IC..
   - and of coz, MONEY!!

* Empat perkara terakhir kamu buat sebelum join contest ni....
   - Posted something at FB...
   - bought some food =D
   - chit-chatting with my friends
   - answered my hubby's phone call =D

* Empat orang paling kamu sayang di dunia ne....
   - My Mama 
   -Bapa~
   - Siblings-
   -My hubby (name?? it's confidential to a certain extent)
   
* Empat jenis ragam manusia yang kamu jumpa hari ini...
   - Hypocrite
   - Poker face
   - Funny
   -Lovable
* Empat misi yang mesti kamu capai tahun ni...
   - Trim my body (MUST!, yet my hubby didn't like this idea)
   - pass my final exam with flying colours!
   - be a better person
   - enter PISMP, hehehe..

* Empat habit buruk kamu....
   - cannot be frank with others
   - easily show my expression..(hard to control)=D
   -lazy (indeed a disease!)
   - eat a lot..(even others said I'm not) hmmm..

* Empat perkara yang kamu fobia...
   -Motorcycle!
   - somehow..cockroach =D
   - make my dad angry =D
   - endless bebelan~

* Empat sebab join contest ni....
   - kinda fun, huhu~
   - someone tagged me
   - muhasabah diri~
   - like these kind of questions, huhu~

that's all...heheh..dunno la how to tag, aiyah~


0 comments: