BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 29, 2011

~introvert mode, activated~



Originally, I am an introvert person,
I really am.
The one that keep all the things for herself,
and seldom share her problems or part of her life to anyone.
Even to my my dad, and sometimes my mum.
My abang, he already knows about the introvert me, huhuh~
even there are some other things I didn't tell him, he already knows without ME telling him.
we have some sort of connection, and I know if he keep something from me.
So do him.


Still, only these people know all the things about me.

My friends, oh..I'm extremely introvert to them.
There are so much things that they didn't know about me.
before, I wanted to let them know many things about my life
and I let them for a while..
yet, recently today,
I decided to close the door,
and let them know some other things
that I decided to let them to know.
and only the things that they can see..

It's not that i'm afraid to express myself,
or didn't want to share my problems, or my life to others,
it's just that...
it's better to keep it to myself..
i know in psychological side,
it's not good for myself...
yet it's better for me....
keep myself mysterious in certain aspects of me,
and get personal.

From now on, introvert mode..
~~ACTIVATED~~

0 comments: