BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Finally!!~ Macdepp's pressure is over!!

Hahahahahhaha...yeah! Finally done with all these kind of chaos in the making of Macdepp! (and the dramatization itself)~ huhu
I feel so happy with it. And Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah...
It's a success...
They're many positive comments and reviews from lecturers, TESL seniors and even some of the important guests that were invited by the lecturers.
Even the foreigners who came (our lecturers' friends maybe) love it.
Yes, we should be proud with it,
since it's our first Macbeth (in this case, Macdepp) dramatization, and it's one of the William Shakespeare's masterpiece,
of course the expectation would be high~
plus, we changed the setting, and the culture (even the names) without spoiling its originality..
can you believe how the pressure is???
I believe the whole cohort (even the lecturers!) felt it..a lot!

Oh, here's the poster by the way~



I was not performing on stage, yet I manage the costumes.
I worked in the costume group for this play.
Huh, very busy...for days and nights we designed the costumes,
Seew the costumes and even helped the actors and actresses to wear their costumes properly..
We ran here and there at the backstage,
manage their make-ups, and etc...
tired, yet it gives me all the pleasure I need in working with all this stuff..
plus, I love to design clothes and drawing,
yet I HATE sewing....
and I have to do it! huhuh~
I sew the 3 murderer's costume, the shaman and many more..
And my friends in the group,
Kudos for them all!!
It's easy to work with them!
Thanks a lot guys!

I can say this dramatization is a success,
because of the teamwork of the whole cohort,
and the teachings, advices and managing stuff from the lecturers...

Overall, AWESOME!!!~^^

0 comments: