BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grim And Evil~

I'm starting to hate her..
I don't know why, because it's not me to hate others..
Yet I know she doesn't like me too.
I knew it, just from her eyes...
They show enviousness, anger, and hatred...
I wonder why??
Why she has that look?
That look that makes me feel to hate her too.
I have a hunch if people have certain issues about me..
If they started to not like me..
Am I that annoying lately??
I don't think I am...

Women's monthly issues???
I don't think so..
But if she hates me so much,
because of if she felt that I took her best friends from her,
it's okay...
I will go...
No one wants me anyway...
Let me live as the way I am,
Let me live,
with people who love me,
and cherish me..

Hope she will happy~
If dissapear from her life can make her hatred vanished~
Ever~

 

0 comments: