BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

cooking time..~


I was bored..and lonely..
So I made my brothers' favourite (and his favourite too), Batik cake...
So I can ease this feeling a bit..
Cooking for somebody makes me happy..
That's why I love to cook so much,
especially for the people I love..^^

By the way, to make Batik cake is easy..as 1,2,3..~
Ingredients you need :

1 small packet of Milo
5 eggs (A grade)
A big bowl of biscuits Marie
250 grams of butter
1 can of sweetened creamer~

How to do?? Simple.. chey3.. XD
1. Put the butter in a wok and heat it on a small fire. When it's melt, put 3/4 of sweetened creamer and mix them well..hehehe..
2. Put the whole packet of milo in the wok...make it fast or they will coagulate~
3. Pour whisked eggs to the wok and mix them together..
4. Then, put all biscuit Marie in the wok, until all the biscuits softened..
5.Put the mixed ingredients in a cake tin...
6. Press then and finally put it in the refrigerator.
7.Serve it when it's already chilled and can be cut easily~^^

It's done and you can enjoy it with your family and your loved ones!

1 comments:

Nur Rena Annissa said...

5. press them..sorry typo~