BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

We are same..no offence!~

Assalamualaikum wbt~

Whoaa...I was having some pressure tonight~
Since middle school, I do have problems with these seniority thing..
And I can't believe that I still have these kind of problems until now???!!
I've never practice this thing even though when I was senior before,
cause for me,
they are friends, even though they are younger~
But here???
Oh please...I didn't mean to disrespect,
but these people so called 'senior', some of them didn't respect my friends and me as well!
and some of us are older than these 'seniors'..
and I am one of them...
You 'seniors' informed us late about your meetings, then said that it's not conformed yet..
And in your notice,you mentioned nothing about us~
We respect you, if you respect us too...
As a human being, not these kind of this 'seniority' rubbish!~
Huh...'hostel inequality' much???

0 comments: