BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Truth (Part 2)~

The moment of truth~

Yes. The truth.
Every moment in life
There will be a person who will stand behind you
Support you
No matter of who you are
I'm very thankful
Cause for now, 
I'd found someone who meant every thing to me
Despite of my parents
The truth is
I'm afraid to lose him
I'm afraid to loose my grip of him
I'm afraid of falling for someone else
Yet, I believe in myself
I'll try to give my all
To struggle now
To never let go
And wait for him
While drawing my canvas of future
And canvas of ours
I believe in him
I believe in his effort
I believe in his love
Afraid of our destiny
Yet it is all had been written
But
I still hope
That our feelings
Our relationship 
Will never end
Cause
Every thing that we've been through
Are too precious to lose..

~I Love You, Miss You...So Much~

Yours, Honey~

0 comments: